I make up the bunks for the guests; clip in the light fittings; put a thick rug on the floor and generally make it nice and homely. I then walk into town to meet the ferry.
At 7:30 I watch them disembark. As they get off the ferry it visibly rises! I don’t understand how three people coming for what is, to all intents and purposes, a four day camping holiday (tents effectively provided) can require so much stuff! I know Craig has brought his tools with him – but by the time we get the mules loaded up even they are calling their union to complain about unfair treatment!
Admiral Voulla treats us all to dinner at the Noodle bar – in preparation for a few days hard work. Must keep the calories up and all that.
The final finish in the guest quarters is quite good. Here are some photos for your enjoyment.
The pictures of the front cabin as it was originally was can be found earlier in the blog. The address is: http://ss-natasha.blogspot.com/2009/10/some-internal-pictures.html
No comments:
Post a Comment